Saturday, July 14, 2007

of debit-credit ... =.=

recently my sis keep asking me at where i used my money. from her, i alwiz not enuf money 2 use, hahaha! she keep ask me n ask me, but i lazy 2 answer her n nw, i'll post my first official ledger at here... (look carefully sis!! hahaha~)

debit:
10 bucks from dad per day
which means dat 1 week i got 70 bucks
1 month raftly got 300 bucks...

til here ppl will suan me:' walau eh! 1 month got 300 bucks??!! do u noe i oni got 3 bucks per day! try 2 tink try 2 tink!! how much i'll get in 1 month??? less than u OK??!!' zZz...

n nw i will show my credit ( great show jz started rite nw...)
credit:
per day: breakfast-- at least 2 bucks
lunch-- 3 til 5 bucks, or dunwan 2 eat
dinner-- 1 til 2 bucks, or more

per week: fuels-- 5 bucks

per month: hp credit-- 30 bucks

others: drinks at shu xuan ( 6 times per week, 1 time 4 3 bucks)
entertainment ( including games, movies, etc) -- 10 +++ bucks la 4 sure
reference books n stationary-- no fixed
( ps. everything stated cums from my own money... no hiding )













so do u tink i'm so rich??? HAHAHA!!!!! =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

credit, is money IN... debit is money OUT...LOL

You Wei said...

IN n OUT IN n OUT... lol y?? it may profit u la as long as u r de wan who need my MONEY~~